Do you really want to master the law of attraction and get what you want every single time? Of course you do! We all deeply desire to master the law of attraction and to be able to manifest all that we desire.
The truth is law of attraction is your servant if only you would treat it as such. Unfortunately we have several things which get in the way of really allowing it to flow into our life and support what we truly want as apposed to what we don’t want.
Here are the 7 things which block the flow and hold us back from attracting what we want. The secret in knowing these 7 things is to actually work on eliminating these things from our lives. From there it’s all fun and manifesting becomes quite easy.
1) Negative People – We can all attest to have conversations or being in the company of others whose outlook on life can be quite dismal. Its painful to let go of those people as some of those people may very well be family members. Negativity is like having a led ball chained to your ankles. In order to attract positive results your must cut the ball and chain. Yeah-Yeah the haters will surface in pursuit of happiness this is because most people feel inferior or slighted when distance is presented. Thus, expressing their feelings in the form of jealousy or hate. However, my Gorjez friend don’t feel like you have to continue to entertain negative people vent to you all the time. Set boundaries- distance yourself by making a mental time limit for how long you will engage with a negative person, then politely excuse yourself from the conversation
2) Limited Beliefs – Yes whatever old believes you hold dear to your heart may be causing destruction in your life. You have to become aware of what these limited beliefs are in order to move on to a higher energetic flow. Poor limited believes equal a poor limited existence!
3) Dwelling on the Past – Have you ever wonder why the same old thing keeping happening to you in life? You must train yourself to “let go of everything you fear to lose!” There is nothing wrong about reminiscing on the past but the danger lies in spending hours upon hours recalling things which are painful, limited and destructive. As you get caught up in the destructive thought pattern it active the law of attraction and once again begin to attract the same old circumstances in your life. You must break the spell by letting go because “the past can’t be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased–it can only be accepted.”
4) Resentment – This is a great energy leak. It does nothing for you but keep you dwelling on circumstances that are not only in the past but are out of your control. When you hold resentment in your heart you’re allowing the person(s) to have complete control over your happiness. Learn to accept what has happen by seeing the lesson that the situation taught you then let it go and move on.
5) Inflexibility – You must stay open in order to allow the Gorjez law of attraction to work miracles in your life. Perhaps from the vantage point where you now are you may cannot see the path too clearly, but your own higher self can be a better gage. Being open allows your desire(S) to come though in the most wonderful and mysterious way. Remember Gorjez friend never worry about the how- just focus on the what.
6) Desperately Wanting – Ever notice when you feel a great need to have something you are feeling lack, and desperate and needy. The reason why you don’t have what you truly desire is because of your fears such as: 1)You are not worthy of what it is you really want. 2)You fear that you do not have what it takes. 3)You fear that there is a limited supply in the world and you can’t have it. 4)You fear the responsibility that comes with having it. 5)You fear that it will be taken away from you once you have it. To fear what you desire activates the opposite of faith. It is the most negative human emotion which often brings about anxiety, dread, doubt, uncertainty, and insecurity. Overcoming fear starts with faith! Faith activities a positive flow of energy. Remember my Gorjez friend your life will be lived the way you design it to be….
7) Your fears – Your inner fears are all faulty illusions which appear real. You fear what has not yet happen and that is quite damaging to the attraction process. Let go of the fear because really what you fear has not happen and won’t happen unless you begin to entertain it in which case you will again be activating the law of attraction to give you those very same situations that you don’t want.
Think Different | Think Gorjez